GSD litters 2021
Last updated 11/05/2021
We are expecting puppies late June! Xena had been bred to frozen semen from another sable police dog. Details will be posted here when the pregnancy is confirmed.
We welcome enquires for companion dogs. There will be no puppies from this litter available on the Main Register.
* * * * *
Puppies can go to their new homes from 8 weeks of age.
- All PET puppies will be registered with DOGS NSW on the "LIMTED REGISTER".
- Wormed fortnightly at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age.
- Vet checked and vaccinated (C4) at 6 weeks.
- Microchipped with a "mini chip" and registered both on NSW Companion Animal Registry and Australasian Animal Registry databases.
- All puppies take home a comprehensive puppy pack including 4kg bag of Royal Canin Maxi Junior, blanket with familiar smells, Mars Coat King, Kong toys, Royal Canin treats and folder with all documents, photos and copies of parents DNA profiles.
Puppies are born and raised inside our home so are used to all household activities and noises. They are well socialised with large and small dogs and a range of farm animals and have had nails trimmed regularly, and been bathed.
We can arrange transport nationwide by air ex Canberra or by road in NSW/VIC with GTE Dog transport.
Contact us for a transport quote.
LIMITED REGISTER (All pet puppies.) - $4,500
MAIN REGISTER - POA
(Please note we only sell Main Register puppies to registered breeders however puppies from police dog semen are not available on the Main Register.)
DOGS NSW MEMBER 2100054844
Please contact Dogs NSW on email to verify my membership.