GSD litters 2020/21
Last updated 26/06/2020
Our next working line German Shepherd litter will be either late 2020 or early 2021.
7 dogs (6 sable - 1 black) 3 bitches (1 sable - 2 black)
BROOKSVALE RUGER "PD Ruger"
[REKO VON HEISENBERG X BROOKSVALE KALLI]
ELBOWS 0:0 - HIPS 4:4 - DM CLEAR
LEAFIELD SHUTZENGEL "Xena"
[VONAMMERBERG ELDO X LEAFIELD ASA]
ELBOWS 1:0 - HIPS 2:2 - DM CARRIER - LONG COAT CARRIER
* * * * *
Puppies can go to their new homes from 8 weeks of age.
- All PET puppies will be registered with DOGS NSW on the "LIMTED REGISTER".
- Wormed fortnightly at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age.
- Vet checked and vaccinated (C3) at 6 weeks.
- Microchipped with a "mini chip" and registered both on NSW Companion Animal Registry and Australasian Animal Registry databases.
- All puppies take home a comprehensive puppy pack including 4kg bag of Royal Canin Maxi Junior, blanket with familiar smells, Mars Coat King, Kong toys, Royal Canin treats and folder with all documents, photos and copies of parents DNA profiles.
Puppies are born and raised inside our home so are used to all household activities and noises. They are well socialised with large and small dogs and a range of farm animals and have had nails trimmed regularly, and been bathed.
We can arrange transport nationwide by air ex Wagga Wagga or by road in NSW/VIC with GTE Dog transport.
Contact us for a transport quote.
LIMITED REGISTER (companion puppies) - $3,000
MAIN REGISTER - POA
DOGS NSW MEMBER 2100054844
Please contact Dogs NSW on email to verify my membership.