Jack Russell Terrier litters 2021
Last updated 27/02/2021
We have no puppies available currently. We are expecting puppies from late March 2021.
* * * * *
We are expecting an all tan and white broken to rough litter around the end of March. More details will be posted here when the pregnancy is confirmed.
We are expecting a broken to rough litter around the end of March that could produce all 3 colours. More details will be posted here when the pregnancy is confirmed.
We are expecting an all tan and white broken to rough frozen semen litter around the beginning of April. More details will be posted here when the pregnancy is confirmed.
* * * * *
Puppies can go to their new homes from 8 weeks of age.
- All PET puppies will be registered with DOGS NSW on the "LIMTED REGISTER".
- Wormed fortnightly at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age.
- Vet checked and vaccinated (C4) at 6 weeks.
- Microchipped with a "mini chip" and registered both on NSW Companion Animal Registry and Australasian Animal Registry databases.
- All puppies take home a comprehensive puppy pack including 2kg bag of Royal Canin Mini Junior, blanket with familiar smells, toys, treats and folder with all documents, photos and copies of parents DNA profiles.
Puppies are born and raised inside our home so are used to all household activities and noises. They are well socialised with large and small dogs and a range of farm animals, have had nails trimmed regularly, been bathed, groomed and trained to use an artificial grass "Pet Potty Mat" (K Mart).
We can arrange transport nationwide by air ex Canberra or by road in NSW/VIC with GTE Dog transport.
Contact us for a transport quote.
LIMITED REGISTER (pet puppies) - $2,500.
MAIN REGISTER - POA
(Please note we only sell Main Register show prospect puppies to registered breeders.)
DOGS NSW MEMBER 2100054844
Please contact Dogs NSW on email to verify my membership.